Click to enlarge
One 3 piece Cars Cupcake Cake Kit. Each Disney Cars Cupcake Cake Kit includes: one Lightning McQueen figurine, one Tow Mater figurine, and one plastic pop-top piece featuring Luigi and Guido. Create a unique dessert with delicious cupcakes and our Cars Cupcake Cake Kit. Simply arrange store-bought or homemade cupcakes, decorate with our easy tips, and then set this Cupcake Cake Kit on top as the finishing touch. With Cupcake Cakes you can create a delectable dessert that resembles a cake, but one that is much easier to serve and eat. Cupcake Cakes don't require cutting or forks. When you are ready to serve your cupcakes, simply pull out one cupcake at a time and the icing will follow. This will ensure that everyone gets the same amount of yummy goodness. When the cake is all gone, you child can enjoy playing with the Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater figurines, which feature real working wheels!
Please Note: Decorating kit does not include cupcakes, icing, icing colors, or icing tips.
SUPPLIES NEEDED TO CREATE THIS CAKE:
Cars Cupcake Cake Kit
Half sheet cake board
Icing Tips Needed:
#807, #48, #352, #6, #10, #3
Icing Colors Needed:
For Airbrushing- Grey (Black #9501)
For Piping- White, Red Red #9139, Golden Yellow #9535, Leaf Green #9516, Neon Green #12515, Sunset Orange #12517, Royal Blue #9507
- Arrange 24 cupcakes on a half sheet board as shown.
Apply a small amount of icing to bottom of each
cupcake to adhere to the board.
- Using tip #807, pipe White cupcakes. Smooth.
- Airbrush track Grey (Black #9501) as shown.
- Using tip #48, pipe White road edges as shown.
- Using tip #48, pipe Red Red #9139 lines on road edges.
- Using tip #48, pipe Golden Yellow #9535 track border.
- Using tip #48, pipe Sunset Orange #12517 cone bases.
- Using tip #352, pipe mixed Leaf Green #9516
and Neon Green #12515 grass.
- Using tip #6, pipe Sunset Orange #12517 cones.
- Using tip #10, pipe Royal Blue #9507 border.
- Place cake kit items onto cake. Note: If a clear plastic tray
is provided, place toy/decoration onto tray prior to placing
it on the icing.
- Using tip #3, pipe White smoke as shown.