Click to enlarge image.
One 3 piece Dora the Explorer Cupcake Cake Kit. Each Dora the Explorer Rosie Posie Cupcake Cake Kit includes: one Dora figurine, one Diego figurine, and one Boots figurine. Create a unique dessert with delicious cupcakes and our Dora the Explorer Cupcake Cake Kit. Simply arrange store-bought or homemade cupcakes, decorate with our easy tips, and then set this Cupcake Cake Kit on top as the finishing touch. With Cupcake Cakes you can create a delectable dessert that resembles a cake, but one that is much easier to serve and eat. Cupcake Cakes don't require cutting or forks. When you are ready to serve your cupcakes, simply pull out one cupcake at a time and the icing will follow. This will ensure that everyone gets the same amount of yummy goodness. When the cake is all gone, your child can enjoy playing with the toy Dora, Diego, and Boots figurines! Vamonos!
Please Note: Decorating kit does not include cupcakes, icing, icing colors, or icing tips.
SUPPLIES NEEDED TO CREATE THIS CAKE:
Dora the Explorer Cupcake Cake Kit
Half sheet cake board
Icing Tips Needed:
#807, #32, #133, #352, #6
Icing Colors Needed:
For Airbrushing- Royal Blue #5895, Neon Green #9654, Spring Green #9614
For Piping- White, Neon Orange #9643, Leaf Green #9516, Neon Green #9640, Super Red #9515
- Arrange 24 cupcakes on a half sheet board as shown.
Apply a small amount of icing to bottom of each
cupcake to adhere to the board.
- Using tip #807, pipe White cupcakes. Smooth.
- Using a small spatula, create texture on water and grass
- Airbrush water area Royal Blue #5895.
- Airbrush grass Neon Green #9654 with Spring
Green #9614 highlights.
- Using tip #32, pipe Neon Orange #9643 border as shown.
- Using tip #133, pipe Leaf Green #9516 bushes.
- Using tip #352, pipe Neon Green #9640 leaves.
- Using tip #6, pipe Super Red #9515 flowers.
- Using tip #6, pipe Neon Yellow #9642 flowers.
- Using tip #6, pipe Neon Orange #9643 flower centers.
- Place cake kit items onto cake. Note: If a clear plastic tray
is provided, place toy/decoration onto tray prior to placing
it on the icing.