Click to enlarge image.
One 2 piece Dora the Explorer Petite Cake Decorating Kit. Each kit contains one 2.5 inch tall Dora figurine topper and one 2 inch wide molded plastic flower basket. What a fun alternative to traditional sheet cakes! Our Dora the Explorer Petite Cake Decorating Kit lets you make a special dress-shaped cake that rises above the rest. Use our helpful decorating instructions below, or create your own design to make a cake that your little explorer will adore.
Cake Decorating Instructions:
One Dora the Explorer Petite Cake Decorating Kit
One 4 inch Round Cake Pan
One small Angled Spatula
Icing Tips Needed:
Base icer, Tip #104, Tip #102, Tip #2
Icing Colors Needed:
Neon Purple #9645, Princess Pink #11808, Lemon Yellow #9537, Leaf Green #9529, Light Neon Purple #9645
- Carve two 4 inch cakes in order to make a skirt-shaped cake.
- Ice cake light Neon Purple #9645.
- Using base icer, pipe Neon Purple #9645 apron as shown.
- Using a small angled spatula, start at the base of the apron and smooth upward as shown.
- Using tip #104, pipe light Neon Purple #9645 ruffle at base of cake.
- Using tip #102, pipe light Neon Purple #9645 ruffle at waist.
- Using tip #2, pipe Neon Purple #9645 edges on apron as shown.
- Place the Dora Petite Cake Kit on cake as shown. Hang the flower basket over the hand. Note: Place decoration on clear plastic tray prior to placing on cake.
- Using tip #2, pipe Princess Pink #11808 flowers.
- Using tip #2, pipe Lemon Yellow #9537 flowers, flower centers, and bottom edge of apron.
- Using tip #2, pipe Princess Pink #11808 flower centers.
- Using tip #2, pipe Leaf Green #9529 leaves and stems as shown.
Please note that this cake decorating set does not include the cake, cake pan, icing, icing colors, or icing tips.
Dora the Explorer Petite Cake Decorating Kit (2 pcs.)