We will gladly accept returns within 30 days from the date of your purchase.
- Returned items must include the Shipping Receipt.
- Shipping charges and return shipping charges are not refundable.
- Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment.
- Merchandise must be in a new condition, unopened, unworn and in original packaging.
- Returns on seasonal items such as Christmas, Easter and Thanksgiving may be returned up to 7 days prior to the date of the holiday.
Non-Returnable Items include:
- Custom & personalized items
- Edible cake decorations and open food items
- Partial Party Kits – Party Kits may only be returned complete.
Shipping charges will be deducted from refunds on returned items that result in the order total falling below the free shipping threshold. Return shipment charges for refused packages will be deducted from your refund. All returns must be sent via a traceable method so that your package may be tracked and receipt confirmed by your shipper of choice.