One 11.25 x 10 inch Skullette Cake Pan. This cake pan holds a 2-layer cake mix that will serve 12. Easily create a scary-cute Skullette cake with this Monster High Skullette Cake Pan! Just choose your favorite cake mix, icing, and icing colors, and follow the instructions below. Your little party monsters will be thrilled and chilled by your Skullette Shaped Cake.
To make a Skullette Cake, you will need:
- Your choice of cake mix
- Buttercream Icing
- Black Icing Color
- Rose Icing Color
- Burgundy Icing Color (Combine Rose Icing Color with Burgundy Icing Color for pink bow color)
- Light corn syrup
- Monster High Skullette Cake Pan
- 10 x 14 inch Cake Board
- 10 x 16 inch Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Craft Knife
- Fanci-Foil Wrap
- 9 inch Angled Spatula
- 12 inch Disposable Decorating Bags
- Icing Tips #3 and #16
- Star Fill In
- Make cake. Prepare batter following recipe directions. Bake and cool cake according to pan package directions. Position on a cut-to-fit, foil-wrapped cake board.
- Prepare icing. We suggest that you tint all icings at one time while cake cools. Refrigerate tinted icings in covered containers until ready to use. Make 3.25 Cups Of Buttercream Icing:
- Tint 1 cup black color (thin 1/2 cup with 2 teaspoons light corn syrup)
- Tint 1 cup rose color
- Leave 1.25 cups white
- Use spatula and thinned black icing to ice sides of cake smooth.
- Use tip 3 and white icing to outline face. Use tip 3 and black icing to outline eyes, nose and bow. Use tip 3 and black icing to pipe in eyes and nose. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
- Use tip 16 and white icing to pipe in stars to cover face.
- Use tip 16 and rose icing to pipe in stars to cover bow.
Please note: cake mix, icing, and tools are not included.
One 11.25 x 10 inch Skullette Cake Pan. This cake pan holds a 2-layer cake mix that will serve 12.