Click to enlarge image.
One Toy Story 2 piece Cake Decorating Kit. In each cake kit you will receive one cake topper with Woody sitting on a wooden crate and a Buzz Lightyear plastic backdrop piece. Your birthday party guests will be so delighted when they see how cool this cake kit makes your cake look. To use just bake a cake at home and decorate with our easy instructions, or if you're pressed for time you could go out and buy a store bought cake to place the cake kit on. Either way this cake kit is the perfect compliment to your Toy Story Party Supplies.
Toy Story Cake Kit Instructions
Toy Story Cake Decorating Kit
1/4 sheet cake
Icing Tips Needed:
#10, #1, #133, #5
#5901 Golden Brown, #5895 Royal Blue, #9618 Violet, #9610 Black
Icing Colors Needed:
#9507 Royal Blue, #9139 Red Red, White, #5839 Golden Brown, #12515 Neon Green, #12516 Brown
- Using a small angled spatula, create ground texture as shown.
- Airbrush ground Golden Brown #5901.
- Using a 1/4 sheet board, block half of cake diagonally and airbrush sky Royal Blue #5895 and Violet #9618.
- Using tip #10, pipe White moon. Smooth, then using a small angled spatula, create craters.
- Airbrush moon Black #9610 and Violet #9618.
- Using tip #10, pipe Royal Blue #9507 border on top.
- Using tip #10, pipe Red Red #9139 border on bottom.
- Using tip #1, pipe white stars and dots.
- Using tip #133, pipe Golden Brown #5839 tumbleweed.
- Using tip #5, pipe Neon Green #12515 grass.
- Using tip #1, pipe Brown #12516 rope.
- Place cake kit onto cake as shown. Note: If a clear plastic tray is provided, place cake kit onto tray before placing on food.
Please note that this cake decorating set does not include the cake, icing, icing colors, or icing tips