Click to enlarge image.
One 2 piece Toy Story Cupcake Cake Kit. Each Toy Story Cupcake Cake Kit includes: one Woody figurine on an attached block and one lenticular Buzz Lightyear backdrop piece. Create a unique dessert with delicious cupcakes and our Toy Story Cupcake Cake Kit. Simply arrange store-bought or homemade cupcakes, decorate with our easy tips, and then set this Cupcake Cake Kit on top as the finishing touch. With Cupcake Cakes you can create a delectable dessert that resembles a cake, but one that is much easier to serve and eat. Cupcake Cakes don't require cutting or forks. When you are ready to serve your cupcakes, simply pull out one cupcake at a time and the icing will follow. This will ensure that everyone gets the same amount of yummy goodness.
Please Note: Decorating kit does not include cupcakes, icing, icing colors, or icing tips.
SUPPLIES NEEDED TO CREATE THIS CAKE:
Toy Story Cupcake Cake Kit
Half sheet cake board
Small angled spatula
Icing Tips Needed:
#807, #133, #5, #1
Icing Colors Needed:
For Airbrushing- Golden Brown #5901, Royal Blue #5895, Violet #9618, Black #9610
For Piping- White, Golden Brown #5839, Neon Green #12515, Brown #12516
- Arrange 24 cupcakes on a half sheet board as shown.
Apply a small amount of icing to bottom of each
cupcake to adhere to the board.
- Using tip #807, pipe White cupcakes. Smooth.
- Using a small angled spatula, create ground texture as shown.
- Airbrush ground Golden Brown #5901.
- Using a half sheet board, block half of cake diagonally and airbrush
sky Royal Blue #5895 and Violet #9618.
- Using tip #807, pipe White moon. Smooth, then using a small
angled spatula, create craters.
- Airbrush moon Black #9610 and Violet #9618.
- Using tip #133, pipe Golden Brown #5839 tumbleweed.
- Using tip #5, pipe Neon Green #12515 grass.
- Using tip #1, pipe White stars and dots.
- Using tip #1, pipe Brown #12516 rope.
- Place cake kit items onto cake. Note: If a clear plastic tray
is provided, place toy/decoration onto tray prior to placing
it on the icing.