One 11.75 inch by 12 inch by 2 inch deep aluminum Medieval Castle Cake Pan. These measurements are from the widest and longest points on the pan. The cake pan holds approximately one box of cake mix and comes with complete, easy to follow instructions. With this versatile cake pan, you can make a brave knight's castle to coordinate with your party theme! Your guests will be impressed with your ability to make such neat cakes, and your guest-of-honor will be thrilled with his or her castle cake.
Medieval Castle Cake Decorating Instructions
One box of cake mix
5 1/4 cups of buttercream icing
Icing Tips needed:
3, 16, 21, 47, 352
Icing Colors needed:
Royal blue, Cornflower blue, Christmas red, Golden yellow, Black
- Ice sides and background areas smooth with thinned light royal blue icing.
- Ice sides of windows with gray icing.
- Use tip 3 and gray icing to outline castle and windows; pipe tip 3 dot details below window with gray icing.
- Use tip 16 and gray icing to cover castle with stars.
- Use tip 3 and gray icing to pipe vertical stripes on door.
- Use tip 3 and yellow icing tip pipe zigzag lines on door.
- Use tip 3 and gray icing to pipe bricks around door.
- Use smooth side of tip 47 and dark cornflower blue icing to pipe overlapping stripes on turrets.
- Use tip 352 and yellow icing to pipe pull-out flags on turrets.
- Use tip 3 and red icing to outline and pipe in flags below windows (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Use tip 3 and yellow icing to pipe polls above flags; add tip 3 yellow dots at ends.
- Use tip 3 and yellow icing to print number on flag.
- Use tip 3 and red icing to print message on cake.
- Use tip 21 and light royal blue icing to pipe star bottom border.
One 11.75 inch by 12 inch by 2 inch deep aluminum Medieval Castle Cake Pan.