One 11 x 13.5 x 2 inch deep Pirate Cake Pan. This aluminum cake pan holds one 2-layer cake mix. Take to the high seas and watch out for pirate peril with our Pirate Cake Pan. This cake pan is molded with all kinds of pirate ship details, from a flying Jolly Roger to quarter deck railing. Blast away with cannon ports on our Pirate Cake Pan. Use the Pirate Cake Pan to create other fun sailing shapes, like schooners and tropical sailing ships.
To make a Pirate Ship:
- Ready-To-Use Buttercream Icing
- Black Icing Color
- Royal Blue Icing Color
- Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Orange Icing Color
- Red-Red Icing Color
- Brown Icing Color
- Ivory Icing Color
- Pirate Cake Pan
- Icing Tips #3, #5, #16, and #21
- Cake Board
- Star Fill In
- Pipe In
- C-Motion Scroll
- Mix and tint icing according to the Wilton directions included with the cake pan
- Ice sides and background of cake with thinned light blue icing.
- Use tip 5 and brown/red-red icing to outline ship, portholes, mast and deck.
- Use tip 3 and black icing to pip in center of porthole windows
- Use tip 5 and lemon yellow/golden yellow combination icing to pipe in circle in porthole.
- Use tip 16 and brown/red-red combination icing to cover ship with stars
- Use tip 3 and black icing to outline and pipe in flags. Smooth using fingertip dipped in cornstarch.
- Use tip 3 and white icing to pipe in skulls and crossbones on flags.
- Use tip 3 and black icing to pipe in facial features on skulls.
- Use tip 3 and golden yellow/brown/ivory combination to outline sails.
- Use tip 16 and golden yellow/brown/ivory combination icing to cover sails with stars.
- Use tip 5 and lemon yellow/golden yellow combination icing to pipe "boom" lines above sails.
- Use tip 5 and orange/red-red combination icing to pipe in rails on deck and crow's nest.
- Use tip 21 and dark blue icing to pipe c-motion scroll on the bottom border.
One 11 x 13.5 x 2 inch deep Pirate Cake Pan.