How Birthday Direct is Responding to Coronavirus
To: Birthday Direct Customers
From: Sherri Ann Stout, Chief Executive Officer – Birthday Direct Inc.
The well-being of our employees and customers there has weighed heavily on our hearts this week. I wanted to take a minute to share an update about what our company is doing. We continue to work closely with our shipping partners FedEx and USPS, as well as our employees and suppliers, on a proactive response plan to help reduce the spread of the virus.
In alignment with official recommendations, we are implementing the following measures:
Enhancing general hygiene and health practices throughout our warehouses.
Reducing shipping hours so that our staff can remain safe.
As I write this note, I can’t help but take pride in the way our team has come together. Service is core to who we are, and this value shines brightest in moments like these. We will be closely monitoring the situation and will provide updates as we can.
We’ll bring the party right to your door! A Birthday Direct personal party professional will do it all for you! From personalizing your order to carefully packaging your items. Need it yesterday? We ship super fast! Planning your party has never been easier. We Promise, You'll Love It!
Continental US. Business days Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays
- Super Fast 2-4 Business Day FREE $60+
- $50.00 to $59.99 2-4 Day shipping $3.99
- $40.00 to $49.99 2-4 Day shipping $4.99
- $30.00 to $39.99 2-4 Day shipping $5.99
- $20.00 to $ 29.99 2-4 Day shipping $6.99
- $ 1.00 to $ 19.99 2-4 Day shipping $7.99
- Alaska and Hawaii 2-4 business day $8 Free $60+
- APO and FPO average 10-15 days $8 Free at $60+
- PO box addresses ship USPS Priority Mail (2-4 business days)
Please provide a daytime phone number and email address in case we need to contact you. Addresses that are unverifiable will increase shipping time.